Eclipse of the hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Years after Sora's time a new generation of keyblade wielders and enemies has arisen. New enemies to defeat and new friends to make, You journy begins here...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final quest the beggining part one

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Final quest the beggining part one Empty
PostSubject: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:08 am

Akuma stood with Gabe and Karisu in the entrance hall in the castle of HollowBastion, facing the giant mahogony doors that seemed slightly unhinged. The wind whistled through the castle in a haunting melody. The streets outside sounded busy as normal, people were making headway with repairs. She turned to face her friends and smiled. "I know someone who might be able to help us, he is very wise and he usually has valuble information on this sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
http://eclipseofthehearts.heavenforum.com
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:22 am

"Someone..?Let's go see him then..!"He enthusiastically told Akuma...
Gabe leaning against a wall..."The old man...He hacked the security system...this wouldn't have happened if he hadn't messed with it..I'll see if I can get it back online and someway to help with the repairs..."
"Your being pretty helpful all of a sudden.."He mocked him playfully..
"I dunno....for some reason..I just feel like doing it.."
"Heh...Don't go off causing trouble....remember our deal..."
"You worry too much,don't you trust me..?"
He said as he disappeared through a dark portal...leaving the two alone in the study room..
"Should we go ahead of him..?"He asked..
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Akuma scowled a bit. "I still dont trust him, I dont want him out of my sight for too long." She sighed and pushed open the doors. "If he causes any trouble He wont get too far.." She spoke to herself mostly but loud enough for Karisu to hear aswell. With a flick of her tail she left the building and headded down the street to Merlin's house. "Comeing Karisu?" She called back over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:21 pm

"He is my twin brother's nobody anyway so...I kinda trust him..."
And he followed after Akuma...
Meanwhile Gabe teleported to the control room and fiddled around with it....managing to turn on the security system,and some machines that would help with repairs...He sighed to himself....
"Helping them is not my concern but...with that Akuma with him I can't just take it...I'll be outnumbered...I'll have to make them trust me as much as possible..But some part of me..is saying I should help them...But why..?I'm not Kurosu.."
He gave a shout of frustration and slammed his fist on the table beside him...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:06 am

Akuma strolled through the market place and looked around at the people repairing their shops and picking up merchendise that had gone astray. She offered to help a few people but was politely declined. She did however help someone stack crates that they couldn't move by themselves and was given two sea salt ice creams. She gave one to Karisu and kept heading for Merlin's house. The door was open as usual and the inside still quite messy with books and scrolls among other things of a scientific and magical nature.
"Looks like the old duffers not here right now..." She spoke to Karisu over her shoulder. "We should wait, he usually turns up when needed."
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:14 am

"Oh really..?" He said as he had his ice cream in his mouth..."Thanks by the way...for everything....I've been wondering...what's YOUR story...you're already tangled up in mine..but I don't really know anything about you...besides your name...and that you like helping people..."
He said as he sat next to a pile of books slightly leaning on some...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Akuma stopped eating her ice cream and thought for a while. Deciding she didn't want to finish the ice cream she tossed it in a trash bin next to her and sat down. "Yeah I do like to help people...It makes me feel wanted.." She didn't look at Karisu and tried to find the words she wanted to say. "Unlike most people, I have no family to speak of, I was not born like..like other people." She started to pace around the room still looking for the right words. She sighed and just looked at him sadly. "I was born in the darkness, completely out of darkness, but there is something different about my heart. It has no darkness in it, even though I sometimes feel it does..." She sat back down on a desk and a few papers drifted off the edge. She was about to continue when an old man with a blue robe and a long white beard 'popped' in between them.
"Oh my, visitors, if I'd had known I would have tidied up a bit." Merlin gave a soft chuckle and looked between the two. "Now then how may I assist the three..I mean ah two of you?"
Akuma smirked and nodded towards Merlin. "Not expecting us eh Merl?"
"Alright you cought me out, I was hoping you would have brought your other friend along too, but I guess we can start now then hm?"
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:15 am

He gave a slightly empathetic look at her.."Is that so..?"..
As he see's the old man in the blue magician's out fit he assumes this is the guy who will help them.."So...you're the guy..?"
Before Merlin could answer Gabe stepped out from a portal from the wall near them.."Sorry I'm late..did I miss anything..?"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Akuma smirked as Merlin nodded to GaABE. "not at all my boy, now I believe you three have some questions?" He gazed around at each of them and waited.
Akuma stood up and faced Merlin. "Yes um, We need some information from Ansem the wise' reports. We hoped you may have a page or two of them, if not, mayby you could tell us where we could possably find them?" She shuffled her hooves against the wooden loor, loking a little uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:05 am

"Yeah and can you tell me why this guy looks like me..?"He gestured at Gabe"Is it because He's my twin brother's nobody..?Or is it because of somehow I have his HEART..?"Karisu added...he couldn't contain his questions...
Gabe remained silent and looked at the old man hoping he had some answers to give them..
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:48 pm

"Allright settle down now. I cant promise I can answer all of these but I'l certainly try." He gestured for them to all take a seat for now and pondered for a moment. "Well M'boy nobodies are a shell of the people whose hearts have been removed, the stronger the persons will, the more powerfull they look, and then the more human they look. It is not uncommon I should guess for them to look similar, if not identical to their real counterparts, I am assuming you and your brother look very similar?" He smiled at Karisu and Gabe then turned to a bookshelf that looked like it was too full and about to collapse on itself. He grabbed a book and flicked through the pages mumbling to himself. "Did have a dratted page here somewhere..." He kept removing and replacing books then moving to desk draws and bags around the room.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:23 am

"So if I were to have a nobody...It would look like me exactly..?So counting Kurosu,there would be 3 other people that would look like me...?"
Karisu put his arms together looking kinda annoyed..."Are there other people like this..?Identical nobodies..?"
Gabe on the other hand burst out interrupting his question....."How bout the keyblade..How can nobodies posses a keyblade..?Is it because Karisu owns one as well..?"
"Hey!wait for him to answer first...but yeah...I wanna know the answer to his question as well..the keyblade....How did I get such a legendary weapon..?And how do I even know how to use it..?!?Or how I got so far away from my home..?All I remember is...I went to sleep...then..."
He stopped for a second and shook his head..."Ugh,I'm sorry for bothering you with so many questions..."As he held the back of his head..
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Merlin blinked and looked between the boys, looking slightly taken aback by the onslaught of questions. He looked at Akuma who looked like she was daydreaming at that moment and shook his head. "Im afraid I dont know how you can possess a keyblade, for it chooses who wields it, it just happens. As or how many other nobodies who look identical to their human counterparts, I only know of one so far but I have read of some accounts of others." He took of his glasses and cleaned them on his robe and continued. "You may be able to find more answers to your questions in some old reports from Ansem the wise, I am sure I have one here somewhere..." Merlin continued to look around the room for said report and finally shouted "Ah ha!" while he had his head under his bed, he stood up and handed the piece of paper to Karisu. "There you are, mayby this will help you. Oh I almost forgot you may need these little fellows to help you out."
From another room came scampering two small chipmunks. One with a red nose, the other with a black one. They stood on the table in the middle of the room and smiled at everyone. "Hi were Chip, and Dale." They said together, in a high pitched chorus. "We'll be your engineers for your new gummi ship."
Akuma nearly fell off the table and looked at them. "A gummi ship?! Really?!" She smiled at them and looked at Merlin who just nodded.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:23 pm

He took the paper from merlin with a smile.."Thanks.."
Gabe however glared down att the two chipmunks.."How are two rodents gonna help us.?And what the hell is a Gummi ship..?"
Karisu pocketed the note.."Yeah Akuma,what the heck is a gummi ship...?"

(OOC:Yo Akuma what exactly does the paper say?Which ansem report is it.?Oh hey you guys have been busy lately eh..?You guys are never on xat or anything..Oh wells..I posted a fanfiction link and fan art yesterday..Take a look it you're interested... Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Akuma looked at Karisu. "You seriously don't know what a gummi ship is?" She stood up and smiled. "It is a space ship, you can travel to different worlds in them, so it will be easier for us to find the reports." Chip and Dale loked at Gabe and stuck their toungs out at him. " Do you have a disney degree in engineering?" They squeeked at him.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:48 pm

"A space ship..?Whoa..."Karisu gazed up in wonder imaginig it..
Gabe however Glared at the rodents and knelt to their level..."Why do you think I would care about your so called "Disney degree".."He mocked them as he poked their tiny heads with his keyblade...
"Hey Gabe be nice they're gonna help us.."
"Who needs them..?We could just get a map then I could teleport us there..."
Smirking at the small chipmunks...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Akuma pulled Gabe upright. "You are not teleporting anywhere, besides if you try and teleport to a place you've never been before you could get stuck somewhere." She glared at him and offered her hand to the chipmunks who climbed up onto her shoulder. "Besides, it's more fun by gummi ship, and we can kick a few heartless out of the pathways."
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Gabe fixed his cloak.."Fine fine..."Not looking too happy..
Karisu Shrugged and said "Soo...Where is this space ship thing..?"
He asked the chipmunks on Akuma's shoulder..
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:58 pm

The chipmunks jumped up and down. "Outside the city gates, follow us!" They jumped down and ran out of the door. Akuma laughed and started following.
"Come on guys, what you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:02 pm

The two followed them outside the gates and waited outside..?
"Sooo..where is it..?"Karisu looked far out in the distance but couldn't see a thing.."
Gabe remained silent..
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:04 pm

akuma was looking up at the sky as a large green and red ship came down and landed in front of them, it had two huge guns on the wings and a big engine at the back. "Whoa...." She blinked and looked around the whole thing. Chip and Dale jumped down from the cockpit and stood on the wing looking proud of themselves.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:08 pm

The two witnessed the ship hover to the ground...
"How did two rodents manage to build this thing..?!?"Gabe said quite shocked but kinda impressed as well...
"Whats it made of...?"He knocked on one side of the ship to see how hard it was...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:11 pm

"Gummi blocks." Akuma and the chipmunks replied together. Akuma smiled and climbed into the cockpit with them, waving her hand to the others. "Come on hop in." She looked around inside at the controlls and played with the seat for a bit, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:18 pm

"You see happy all of a sudden.."Karisu smiled as he took the seat to fire the cannons and stuff...
"Uh.."Gabe shrugs it off and sits in the other seat next to Karisu looking like he wanted to fire cannons too...
"Where are we headed..?"Karisu asked while playing with the cannons aiming at stuff but not firing..as he asked the chipmunks...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 pm

The chipmunks shrugged and looked at him cluelessly. "Wherever you can get to we suppose." The jumped off the dashboard into a little hatch at the back of the ship. Akuma looked at Karisu still smiling.
"I have not been in a Gummi ship for such a long time. I love it, the feel of flying through space, and the thrill of fighting heartless between the worlds." She looked at a display screen as she turned the engines on. "It appears we have two paths open to us, so boys, left or right is the question." She looked back at them grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final quest the beggining part one   Final quest the beggining part one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final quest the beggining part one
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse of the hearts :: Home worlds :: Hollow Bastion/Radient gardens-
Jump to: