Eclipse of the hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Years after Sora's time a new generation of keyblade wielders and enemies has arisen. New enemies to defeat and new friends to make, You journy begins here...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Everyone on the forum is invited to spend christmas in (need to discuss where) and no one is an enemy for that rp. There will be music, dancing, games, presents and mistletoe Wink. Carols and singing, a mini talent show and a mince pie eating contest ^^. All are welcome to come and if you want to add something reply to this.
Back to top Go down
http://eclipseofthehearts.heavenforum.com
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Maybe we could have a game of Charades with our characters, but with a Kingdom Hearts theme. Like, if the word was "Marluxia", the person acting out would do an effeminate hair flip. Or something. xD
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 pm

yeah thats cool :3
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 am

Oh guys...Awesome idea....keep me posted kay..? lol!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:59 pm

Oh, what about some sort of "dinner party"?
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:29 pm

yeah that would be nice, dinner before party :3
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:54 am

Who would be cooking..? Wink
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:27 am

Hmm.. Maybe they ransacked someone else's Christmas dinner. >_>!
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 pm

nah nah but volenteers to rp the preperation of the dinner and decorations anyone?
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:07 am

Hmm...I could try at Rp cooking....if you guys will let me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:25 pm

sure, i want 3 people to cook, one person on starters, one on main course and one for drinks and dessert
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 pm

I'll have to research on some then....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)   Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas party (not gunna be open till december 1st)
Page 1 of 1