Eclipse of the hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Years after Sora's time a new generation of keyblade wielders and enemies has arisen. New enemies to defeat and new friends to make, You journy begins here...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Christmas party Empty
PostSubject: Christmas party   Christmas party I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Akuma smiled as she pulled out several boxes of decorations and looked around the very large hall and decided what she should put where. First she put up the tree in the centre and started climbing up and around it with a string of fairy lights of many colours. She checked the doors to see if anyone else had arrived yet and continued. Her tail dangled baubles onto the brances as she climbed higher up the impressive pine. Once she reached the top she places a bright golden star on it's top and it shone like the lights.
Back to top Go down
http://eclipseofthehearts.heavenforum.com
MisterMoo
Admin

Christmas party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party   Christmas party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Moo walked into the warm room he felt as if there was absolute peace in the atmosphere, it was happy and calming he could see the flicker of Christmas lights behind the large stack of colorfully wrapped present boxes all with different colored bows tied around them.
The boxes slowly swayed from left to right as Moo staggered into the room in attempt to keep the boxes steady and upright, he wandered over to a large table trimmed with beautiful and shiny red and green tensile that spiraled around each other. He placed the boxes down with a sigh of relief and rearranged them into a pyramid shape so they wouldn't fall over.
Moo's face was completely viable now he was wearing a fluffy Santa hat with two slits on either side of it allowing his ears to poke out slightly, his tail swayed as he gazed around to see who else had arrived. Moo felt disappointed because there was no one in sight until the Christmas tree shook. His attention turned towards the warmly lit tree the light and color was dazzling and slightly blinding, "Hello anyone there?" Moo questioned as he placed his hands over his eyes enabling him to see a little more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Christmas party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party   Christmas party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Akuma heared the voice and yelped, fallign a few feet and getting tangled in the tinsil she was putting up. She hung by her hoof upside down and faced the newcomer. "Hello Moo man" She smiled sheepishly. "I didn't hear you come in heh." She arched upwards trying to grip the tree again and get back to the top. Her tail held a large golden star as she made her way to the top part of the tree, the tinsel wrapped around the branches neatly as she spiraled upwards. she placed the star on top and smiled pleased with her work. Jumping back down to the polished wooden floor next to Moo man. "There tree's done."
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Christmas party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party   Christmas party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:16 am

He neared the entrance to to the room carrying loads of stuff that was for the party,It consisted of some decorations,maybe presents{If there are gift givings...xD]He struggled to carry the loads of stuff neglecting to set them down,cause he didn't feel like giving up yet.He knocked on the knocker for the door.[If it has one]After a while of quite of boisterous knocking he stood outside and gazed at the falling snow on the pathways next to him,it was beautiful,yet, very very chilly outside,But he was in a sweater and a red scarf so he could on for a bit longer.And he hummed to a cherry christmas song as he waited."Jingle bells,Jingle bells...Jingle All the Waaaay...!"
Back to top Go down
MisterMoo
Admin

Christmas party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party   Christmas party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Moo watched as he tried not to chuckle at Akuma’s predicament, he reached his hand out, grabbed the hoof and shook it warmly. He watched as Akuma hoisted herself back up to the beautiful pine.
“The place looks great Akum’!” he said with a kind smile, before Moo new it the tree was finished and Akuma was stood next to him. They both admired the tree before Moo looked out of a small window to the left, “Oh wow!” he shouted as he rushed towards the frosty glass. He stopped just in front of the glass, his hands pressed against the cold frame and his face was so close to the glass he could feel the chill on his nose. “It’s snowing!” he shouted over to Akuma but failing to look back as he did because he was looking out at the display.
Suddenly a Knock came upon the door Moo pulled himself away from the window and rubbed his hands together, he walked over to the door and gripped onto the handle, his gave the round doorknob a jiggle before pulling the wooden door open, as he opened it he was greeted with a cold rush of air as it stormed into the room almost blowing his hat off, he open the door fully to see at first glance what seemed to be a large pile of stuff with legs “Merry Christmas!” he called as he invited in the person behind the pile of bits n’ bobs.

(OOC: sorry for late reply my account didn't tell me there was a new post.)

Last edited by MisterMoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error my bad ^-^'')
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Christmas party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party   Christmas party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:38 am

It was still very chilly out there among the snowy white colored scenery.With a slight click of the door it opened slowly and he could feel the warmth of the house from the outside.
"Thanks.."He said to the hoofed person next to the door with a smile as he glanced back.And made his way through the room and wandered into the room with the Christmas tree,Setting down his stuff that was brought for the party on a table that seemed to be the dinner table.
."Whoa..."He said as he unraveled his scarf from around his neck and neatly folded it to toss it to the sofa.
"What shall we start with next...?"Smiling to both of them awaiting their orders.
He jumped back with his arms folded to the sofa nearest to him in a relaxed way.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Christmas party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party   Christmas party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Akuma joined the other two beaming from ear to ear. "Well tree is up so cieling decorations need to go up now..I'll grab the ladder from the back room, you two sort out where you want them to go and make sure nothing is tangled. Oh and if you have snow fall lights we can put them up too." She practiacally skipped to the backroom and dug through the clutter to find the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party   Christmas party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas party
Page 1 of 1