Eclipse of the hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Years after Sora's time a new generation of keyblade wielders and enemies has arisen. New enemies to defeat and new friends to make, You journy begins here...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:03 pm

The controll pannel on the gummy ship started buzzing an awfull sound and sparks jumped up from the control box. "Crap!" Akuma growled and tried to pull up, the ship tilted and skidded along the dusty ground. Roaring to a halt between a tree and a rock. The sudden jolt sent her rolling backwards out of her seat.
She opened her eyes and everything seemed bigger, she stood up and brushed herself off. Noticing that her hands were light pink with tiny white claws. She no longer had clothes on but she hd soft blue fur covering her body. She turned to see a long pink tail, nervously she trie to twitche it and squeeked when it moved. "KAR! GABE!" She looked around to find them. "GUYS? YOU ALLRIGHT?! ANSWER ME!"
Back to top Go down
http://eclipseofthehearts.heavenforum.com
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:04 am

The two weren't prepared for the impact...as they crashed both of them fell back and blacked out for a while.They could hera someone calling out to them..
"Akuma..?"Karisu grumbled and he placed his hand on his head feeling for injuries."Hold on.."
He took a glance at his hands were not actually hands but paws..with his claws retracted.He glanced at his side and he could see a camouflage pattern quite redish and blue..and a long flickering tail"I'm an animal..a cheetah?That's weird..How did this happen?"
He saw Gabe laying next to him.And Gabe also came to.
He could see he wasn't the same animal as him..he was somewhat relieved because it would have been harder to tell the difference if they were the same. He was actually an elephant..a huge one as well...As half of his body exposed out of the ruined gummi ship.
"Mmm..man I feel sick...Whats this on my face?!?!"
He looked at the blue trunk in front of him,functioning somewhat like a hand.His tusks colored reddish."Oh great..I bet this wouldn't have happened if we just teleported."
"Akuma...?"Karisu could see too that she had changed.
"It's a little tight in here..let's get outside."
Gabe struggled to get out with his large body out...
"I look god darn ridiculous.."
Karisu ignored him and stared out into the vast grass land..
"Whoa...where now Akuma?"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Akuma scurried out of the gummi ship and attempted to help Gabe out as well. Her tiny form was not as strong as she was but still more than you would expect from a mouse. "I don't know Karishu..mayby we should see what kind of world this is..im guessing one with not many people.." She scurried up to Karishu and crawled onto his head, sitting between his ears looking around.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:59 pm

"Okays.."
Karisu took an accelerated step forward and he gained great speed within a few seconds striding on the vast lands and he ran around in circles showing off his skills."This is sooo awesome!"Karisu yelled in excitement.
Gabe however not as fast...
"Wait up don't go too fast..."He holds his chest with his trunk."I'm starving..."
He grabbed a bushel of leaves from a tree next to him.And started eating..
"How do animals eat like this..?It tastes...like grass....."
He sighed and continued eating with dislike.
After a while Karisu noticed a huge rock formation in the distance,,
"Hey let's check that out."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Akuma gripped Karishu's ears for dear life as he ran and finaly got her balance back, looking at the large rock formation. "That is unusual..ok I guess it couldn't hurt.." She jumped down and started walking towards it. "You comeing Gabe?" She called back over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Karisu rushed at the rock formation in the distance....
Gabe running a bit slower stampeding behind....
Then they reached the rock but nothing was there....
"What now..?"Karisu asked..
Gabe panting in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Akuma scurried along the rock looking for someone else. N ot really finding much but bones and some footprints. "They must be out.." She looked at Gabe. "Mayby you should take a rest while me and Karishu look around.."
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:51 pm

"Sure I don't think I can fit in that cave anyways."And he took a rest on the ground...
"Shall we Akuma..?"And he entered the cave...not knowing what to expect..
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:33 pm

Akuma nodded and scurried into the cave ahead of Karishu. She saw sillouettes of large furry things. A little nervous she tip toed around them, trying not to make a single noise. Their snores were loud to her small ears and made her freeze in place for a moment. As she took another step a large paw moved and trapped her against a muzzle. Stuck between fangs and claws she tried not to move, except her tail, trying to get Karishu's attention.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Akuma suddenly became quiet and upon animal instinct he jumped into the room and tackled the one stepping on Akuma not even bothering to check who it was.A key blade appeared in his fangs and pointed it at the unknown person."WHO ARE YOU?!"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 pm

The lioness Roared and looked up startled at the intruder with a strange object. Akuma lay on her chest and stood up, facing the lioness. "Sorry for the intrusion, we didn't know anyone was here..." The lioness looked between them and huffed. All the other lionesses had woke up and were all staring at Karishu.
"We are the ones who should be asking who are you!" Said one from further back.
"This is our den, what are you doing here?" Another said from the floor lazily.
Akuma looked at Karishu and asked him to put his keyblade away, turning back to the lioness she was standing on. "Again I appologise, but we are on a quest, so to speek, we are looking for something." The lioness huffed again and pushed Akuma off and stood up.
"You wont find it here...whatever it is." She strode to the back of the cave and the others followed, some left to go outside.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:56 am

He did as he was told and he put the keyblade away backing off from the lion...
"I think we're stuck Akuma.Where to go from here?The lions don't seem helpful at the moment."
He whispered quietly at her...
"Should we try somewhere else?"
He headed outside first only to see Babe struggling with a few heartless....
"A little help would be nice....!"He gets hit in the backside..."It's kind of hard to defend my back when I can't even reach it with my trunk!!!"
Gabe whined..
Karisu laughed a bit and zipped past quickly fending off some heartless at Gabe's rear..
"Stop complaining..."He says as he asisits Gabe.
"Argh..if only I was a different animal...Is there any possible way to change into something more convenient Akuma..?"He bashes a heartless jumping on his head.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Akuma leps down onto a heartless sitting on Gabe's back and ran to his head and slid down his trunk, aiming some more attacks at the heartless. "I don't think so, I didn't do this.." She spun rapidly, catching another on before landing in front of Gabe. "It is up to this world to decide what we are here. Cant do anything about it unfortunately." She hacked and slashes at the heartless's feet as she could not reach anywhere else. Being a mouse and all. "My form isn't exactly gah!" She parried a blow and sent a heartless backwards." "Not exactly what I would have chosen.."
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 am

"Well...."Gabe crushed one heartless that was trying to climb on his leg.
"What If I were to teleport and come back..?maybe I would be a different more convenient animal?"
He couldn't help but wonder....
Karisu shook off his insistent whining...
"we are kinda stuck..the gummi ship's blown up..And by the looks of things we aren't gonna get help either..."Karisu zipped around racing on the grass fields seeing nothing that could be useful...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Akuma huffed and stopped once the heartless had stop comeing out of nowhere. "Look I can fix the ship. I may need a part or two but I can fix it. We are here however to find the you know whats.." She snapped at them both, feeling rather annoyed herself.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:37 am

"Parts eh..?"What if I jump back to Hollow bastion and head down to a store for some..?"Gabe quickly replied wanting to get off this world or at least as a different animal.
Karisu quickly added...."Akuma do the chipmunks have a map to this place?It could help us to know where to go in this place..."
Looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Akuma's eyes widened and she shouted. "THE CHIPMUNKS, THEY'RE STILL ON THE SHIP!" She ran back to where hey crashed as fast as her little legs would go, her tail sticking above the grass a little. Just before she got to the ship a stampead of animals crossed her path, and she ducked and weaved to avoid being stepped on. A zebera came right up behind her and picked her up by the tail before an antelope bounded past him where she had been standing. She squeeked in surpris as she was carried off in the rush. "KARISHU!!!!!!!" she cried out.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:26 pm

"Whoa yeah how could we forget those rodents...If they are STILL rodents I mean" Gabe said suddenly
"Shut up and help me get back Akuma!"He dashed through the crowd of animals swerving around trying to get at that Zebra..
"Hey...Hold up!!"HE stampeded through the crowd tossing the animals out of his way.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:47 pm

The Zebera turned and saw a cheetaha nd an elephand running towards them and immediatly thaught they were after the mouse he had picked up. He turned back and kept runnig ignoring the little mous's attempts to hit and claw at him. She could barely reach anyway. Akuma squeeked and twisted but couldn't get free, dangling like a pathetic cat toy. She saw KArishu and Gabe running after her and tried to call out but the zebera jumped and it jolted her tail, making her squeek in pain. He reared and changed direction with the rest of the stampeade.
Charging through the grassland and jumping any obsticle that came in his way the Zebera seemed unphased by the other racing animals. He knew every turn in the race and had been running it every day untill he was old enough to take part. He swerved to avoid a herd of elephants and jumped over a slow rhino. "You ok mousy?" He said through his teeth to Akuma. She grabbed her own tail and looked up at him and glared angrily.
"The name's Akuma, and not mousy. Also PUT ME DOWN!" He chuckled and shook his head, making her dangle again.
"No can do Akuma, if I put you down you'll get trampled, i've seen it happen before, it's not pretty." He picked up the pace and pased a gazelle who had fallen over a log.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Karisu paced himself as e raced toward the zebra....Thinking..'I could catch him with a quick burst of speed...I gotta time it right though"...He nearly crashed into a huge boulder as he was talking to himself..HE saw that the Zebra returned into the direction of the stampeding animals."Where the Hell do you think they're going..?"He yelled back at Gabe who was slightly farther from him than he had hoped.
Gabe went berserk on everything in his path..He stomped onto a fallen tree trunk that was in his way almost crushing an unconscious Gazelle..."Forget about changing!I'm freaking unstoppable!!! "He yelled with his trunk above his head giving a elephant like roar.The animals in his way heard it and made a path for the barbaric freight train of an animal...this way he quickly caught up with Karisu..."Don't know....Maybe a competition perhaps.."He looked to the side and saw a few lionesses racing as well..."I don't think it's normal for herbivores and carnivores to run together like this..."Gabe continued.
By the clear path Gabe made he let loose his burst of speed,But suddenly his head became foggy,Visioned blurred,Seeing the zebra in the distance as he faded falling onto the ground sliding off a bit...And fell unconscious.."Whats going on..?"His thought echoed through his head as if he was fading away...
"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!?"Gabe said as he casted a Reflega barrier around Karisu..The animals that bumped into it stopped in their tracks unconscious..."I'll end this..BLIZZAGA!!!!"A huge wave of ice swooped past the zebra creating a massive wall of ice blocking what seemed to the animal's destination point.
"Got you now..."Gabe ran after the zebra..while Karisu still under the reflect spell..
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:28 pm

The zebera stopped in his tracks when the ice wall appeared in front of him. As he turned around to go around it he saw Gabe charging towards him and he bolted in another direction. He swung his head and Akuma flew up in the air and landed on his head, holding on for dear life as he sprinted towards what looked like a canyon. "Oh hell no!" she said with disdain and she buried her face in his mane. The Zebera looked to se the elephant still folloiwing and took the turns at speed, leaning almost level with the ground as he turned sharply. "Hold on mousy we'll loose em!" He called back to Akuma.
"I am not mousy! and those are my friends dingbat!" she shouted back, but as soon as she'd said it he stopped dead and she was flung forwards and straight into a wall. He flinched as he heared her squeek and picked her up again. "Why didn't you say so earlier?" He huffed. He'd never win the race now, he'd gone completely off track and for what? To save a mouse that didn't need saving. Akuma glared up at him nd stuck out her tounge. "You picked me up and ran off with me what was I supposed to say? i thought you'd kidnapped me or something." He turned around and neighed in frustration.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Gabe noticed that the zebra had stopped and put down little Akuma as he neared a canyon.He rushed at the zebra as it was talking to Akuma and grabbed it by the neck bringing him close to his face glaring at it..."What the HELL is wrong with you..?!?"I thought Zebras only ate grass...You sick freak.."He shook the zebra with his trunk sort of enjoying his dominance due to his strength and size.Karisu still laying among the stampeding animals they ran around the ice wall and apparently some animal won he wasn't sure he was unconscious after all and just overheard it..
He saw himself in a hallow white room,He realized he could be dreaming..It was empty...just empty..He had a feeling he was being watched,He turned around to see a black hooded man...He saw a hint of blond hair and he leaned to the wall with his huge spear."Who are you?!?"He tried to take out his keyblade but it didn't show..Puzzled he waved his hand around..The guy laughed and walked to him slowly..Karisu could notice a slight glow in the guys eyes...
"Don't beat your self up..but...it would be good in MY favor..."He lifted his hand slowly to reveal that Karisu's keyblade appeared to his hand.."looking for this..?" He toyed with it in his hands..
"Give it back!"Karisu was about to charge at him but as he did he felt a sharp pain at his arms and legs and fell to his knees...he felt surges of electricity in his limbs.
The guy crouched near him and whispered"Set me free..."
To this Karisu growled in pain the shield now faded,the animlas were no longer running.He tried to get up but couldn't....His legs were apparently paralyzed....
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:29 pm

The Zebera struggled and kicked against Gabe, quite uselessly. "Get off me! Theres been a misunderstanding ak!" Akuma ran up to Gabe.
"Put him down Gabe he was only trying to help me, Gabe your choking him!" She ran up his trunk and bit him. Making him drop the Zebera. She slid down and checked he was ok. Luckaly he was. He looked up. "Thanks mousy."
"MY NAME IS NOT MOUSY!" She kicked him in the nose and he stood up quickly. He looked down at her and then up to Gabe.
"I am Zed, it's uh..pleasure to meet you both.." He said nervously. "Im sorry to have caused you to worry about your friend Akuma, I saw her in the race and thought she would get hurt so I picked her up. Where is your other friend?" Akuma looked around and jumped up and down. "Oh no not Karishu as well!!" she ran in a circle panicing. "Where is he Gabe?!! we need to get him, and the chipmunks!" She put her face in her paws and trembled. Zed looked confused and looked up at Gabe.
"If you want I can help you, I know the plains like the back of my hoof." He picked Akuma up again and placed her gently on his back. Making his way back to where they had come from. The plains were empty now, only a few drop outs grazed in the long grass. As soon as Karishu's body came into view Akuma jumped off Zed's back and ran up to Karishu, poking him in the nose. "Karishu? Wake up, what happened?" She looked back at Gabe and Zed sadly.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Karisu layed paralyzed on the ground and he heard tiny footsteps coming near him.
"Akuma..?Hey..glad to see you're okay..did the Zebra get away...?I wanted to test out my teeth...I want to know what meat tastes like for carnivores."He laughed a bit and replied after some deep breathing since he struggled getting oxygen in his body."Huff..Uh..I'm a bit paralyzed at the moment,it REALLY hurts and It seems to be spreading..I can feel my legs...Sorry to worry you guys..."He tried to get up some more but he only ended up spreading the paralyzing effect and growled in pain with sparks coming from his exhausted body."Either I pushed myself too when I was running or...It was that dream..."He went in and out of consciousness as the group stand among him.
"We need to get him some help!I can feel my heart grow weak,including his own!!" Gabe tried to use Curaga on him but that would do nothing but keep him conscious for a while."Damn it!!!"He lifted Karisu Onto his back."Hey Zebra hurry up and tell me where we could get help!We can't afford to lose him,we had a deal!"Gabe became hysterical and not himself, panicking really badly in fact..

A monkey of some sort was sitting in a tree with his long walking stick...Happens to see the situation.
"And what are you staring at..?!?Can you perhaps help us..?!?"
[He's desperate he would ask anybody]
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:54 pm

(lol was wondering when we'd se rafiki)

Akuma slapped Gabe's trunk. "Calm down Gabe, sheesh." Zed walked up to Rafiki and nodded his head. "Rafiki, these guys need help, thei friend is hurt and they are looking for others too. You can help them can't you?" He looked back sadly and then back at Rafiki. Akuma climbed onto Gabe's back and made sure Karishu was ok. She tried masaging pressure ponts to see if that would ease the paralasis.

Out of the bushes nearby chip and dale lept out and ran up to them. "Hey guys, we're ok, we're ok!" they chorused. The looked up at Karishu on Gabe's back. "What happened?" they spoke together, slightly worried. They climbed up next to Akuma and looked at him sadly. Oh no, and just when we fixed the gummi ship too." They looked at each other then down at the zebra and the baboon. "Who are they?"

"Zed, and I dont know the other oe." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wild adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild adventure   Wild adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse of the hearts :: Other worlds :: Pride Rock-
Jump to: