Eclipse of the hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Years after Sora's time a new generation of keyblade wielders and enemies has arisen. New enemies to defeat and new friends to make, You journy begins here...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naios the Lancer of Divine light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Naios the Lancer of Divine light Empty
PostSubject: Naios the Lancer of Divine light   Naios the Lancer of Divine light I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:44 am

Name:Naios
Race:Nobody(Element Lightning,Sub-element Light)
Appearance:He has a stature of 5'8 with an appearance of a teenager,He often hides his short blonde hair under his hood,so much that it doesn't even reveal his eyes...He wears the standard black colored organization cloak...He wields a a black and white two tone spear that emanate a faint glow with a nobody insignia..His ability is that he can summon forth spears of light which pierce through the target as fast as how light travels...upon impact the spear impales a deep portion of the area inflicted which then breaks the spear into smaller fragments which as well pierce through the target..some even got lodged into them...those shards have a paralyzing property,and also there is a chance of amnesia on the affected area...ex:If it were to be lodged within the arm,the arms functions could be completely forgotten and rendered useless...
Personality:He is quite brash and wants to be better than everyone else...He's cocky and loves a good challenge...And determined to surpass his other half...He isn't really good at making friends since never really talks to anyone...
History:When he was made,he wandered around the city,he had nothing more to do but beat around the heartless...Then amongst the city he found a castle which was pretty empty so he made himself at home in it...
Situation:Hanging around in the world that never was...

Last edited by KarisuShohanichi on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Naios the Lancer of Divine light   Naios the Lancer of Divine light I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:12 am

Kar i'd concentrait on your original character and your brothers nobody for now, this does look like a good character but it wont be approved untill we have a few more members and we have a few good role plays on the go. K?
Back to top Go down
http://eclipseofthehearts.heavenforum.com
Exelfious
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naios the Lancer of Divine light   Naios the Lancer of Divine light I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Yeah, I'd agree with Akuma, just concentrate on your main and his brother's nobody for now.
Also, you would have to change this character about when the time comes to being approved as no one will be an Organizaton Member when they start out. They have to apply for that.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

PostSubject: Re: Naios the Lancer of Divine light   Naios the Lancer of Divine light I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:50 am

M'kay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naios the Lancer of Divine light   Naios the Lancer of Divine light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naios the Lancer of Divine light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse of the hearts :: Character creations :: Character creations-
Jump to: