Eclipse of the hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Years after Sora's time a new generation of keyblade wielders and enemies has arisen. New enemies to defeat and new friends to make, You journy begins here...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adjustments, Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xunxeus

Xunxeus

Adjustments, Again Empty
PostSubject: My Character.   Adjustments, Again I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Name: Xunxeus
Age: Was 24 before he split into a heartless and a nobody.
Race: Nobody
Class: [Well, you didn't list any classes so I expect you know..] Uses Darkness to manipulate the element of Wind.
Appearance: Xunxeus is a tall, very scrawny shadow of a man. His height almost matches Lexaeus', while the amount of fat and muscle on his body almost matches a emaciated man. His facial structure is that of a average man, an average nose, forehead, and cheek bone structure. The only shocking thing about his head is his bright blue eyes and long, curly blond hair that reaches his mid back. Another shocking feature about him is a large, pinkish scar that covers his left cheek like a spider web. Other than that there is no remarkable features on his body as he always wear his Organization 13 Cloak over the rest of his body. Though not part of himself, he wields two long chains with knives attached to the end. He wields these chains by attaching them to his wrists.
Personality: Xunxeus is a Spiteful person. If he loses to an opponent, or has been wronged in any way he often imagines how he could kill that person. At first glance though he is a very solemn, quiet person, often pondering about nothing in particular as whole conversations are held. To those he considers friends he is very loyal, almost willing to give his life for them. Though he seems to be horrible at small talk..
History: Born Senxueu [Pronounced Sen-Xay-you, His current name is pronounced Xan-Xe-Ous] he was son to a a keyblader that fought the darkness for his entire life. Senxueu lived his life assisting his father to the best of his capabilities from, learning what magic he could to tending to his fathers wounds. One day during their adventures Senxueu and his Father were ambushed by Keyblade Wielders of the Dark, both easily killed by the surprise attack. As Senxueu split into a heartless and nobody, his nobody self swore vengeance against heartless and everything dark in the worlds.
Situation: Xunxeus takes every situation calmly, entering every conflict with a clear mind. Each and every time he is given orders he follows them through, no matter who is in their way.
Roleplay Example: http://eclipseofthehearts.heavenforum.org/role-play-samples-f5/the-emaciated-s-stand-t18.htm#21
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Adjustments, Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjustments, Again   Adjustments, Again I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:41 am

very good approved
Back to top Go down
http://eclipseofthehearts.heavenforum.com
Xunxeus

Xunxeus

Adjustments, Again Empty
PostSubject: Changes for my Character   Adjustments, Again I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Due to being requested that I change some things I'll post it here unless it's not needed.

Height: 5'11"
Appearance: Same as before but he wears a baggy white plain shirt with blue denim shorts that reach just past his ankles, a black leather belt, and black flip flops.
Back to top Go down
Exelfious
Admin

Adjustments, Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjustments, Again   Adjustments, Again I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Fully Approved.
Deffinitely like those flip flops Wink.
Back to top Go down
Xunxeus

Xunxeus

Adjustments, Again Empty
PostSubject: Adjustments, Again   Adjustments, Again I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Sorry for making changes again but I'd like to change Xunxeus' weapon. Instead of chains, can he use two intricate white feather fan [made of completely of feathers, all the feathers being connected to the feather he holds] with the Nobody icon on each feather.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Adjustments, Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjustments, Again   Adjustments, Again I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:02 pm

it's fine
Back to top Go down
http://eclipseofthehearts.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Adjustments, Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjustments, Again   Adjustments, Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adjustments, Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse of the hearts :: Character creations :: Approved characters-
Jump to: