Eclipse of the hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Years after Sora's time a new generation of keyblade wielders and enemies has arisen. New enemies to defeat and new friends to make, You journy begins here...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossing paths

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:46 am

Akuma watched as the machines on the castle of Hollow Bastion moved and grinded, slowly piecing together the remains of the building that was once so grand and beautiful, or so she had been told. After many years it was still not completed, but mayby soon it would be. Her ears twitched at an unfamiliar feeling and she looked around. Nothing. She had seen a few guys in black wearing hoods appear now and then, she suspected they were up to something but she could never catch them doing anything wrong. She even followed one into an ally but he'd just dissapeared. Heaving a sigh she got up and headed towards the town, her shift was over for the day so she could do whatever she wanted for the next few hours. Mayby get some of that ice cream everyone seemed to have all the time, she didn't usually eat sweets, but alot of things were changing quite quickly these days.
Standing next to the old shop she bit into the ice cream, savouring it for a little while and staring at the setting sun, her thoughts began to wander to other places. 'Do other worlds have a sun like this one? or even a sun at all?' Akuma shook her head and wandered off. 'Man these ice creams are wierd, but then again, everythign has been lately, and there hasn't been a single heartless for days.' She spoke outloud to no one in particular. "Not a single one at all,..something's up and I want to know what!"
Back to top Go down
http://eclipseofthehearts.heavenforum.com
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Where am I now..?   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:02 pm

His hands still shielding his eyes,he lands on solid ground,His eyes slowly come back to focus...He realizes he's in a busy city street filled with people following the usual routine of their everyday lives various stores of many variety...Buildings slowly being re-built by machines apparently this place has been greatly affected by the heartless many years ago,He knew this cause he heard some old people talkin about it as he stood there marveling the bustling city...
"At least there's people here..."He told himself...
An old man wearing sort of a luxurious long noble black coat,bald with a white goatee on a bench asked him..
"Are you okay there sonny?You look a little pale..."
"Oh no...I'm fine..hehe.."He answered politely..
The old man could tell he was lying,he reached in his pocket and gave him a generous amount of "munny"...
He was shocked and refused saying..
"Thanks but I don't think I could take this munny from you..."
He tried to return the load but the old man held his hand and gently pushed it away....
"No..you keep it go get some food or something you look kinda starving...I have too much of the stuff you see, it's not a lot of use for an old bag of bones like myself haha.."
He smiled as he chuckled a bit...
"Thank you very much sir..Excuse but could I ask what this place is called..?"
"Oh..not from around here eh..?This place is called Radiant Gardens or Hollow Bastion as it's formerly known.."
He thanked the man for the last time and walked away,pocketing his munny and wandered to one of the stores..
The old man grinned as he said said..
"Your brother is far too nice.."He looks to his side..
He said as a person in a dark armor,his head covered with a helmet stands beside him..
"....."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:35 am

Akuma watched as a boy materialised ou of nowhere. She wasn't too surprised as she'd seen it happen before, she smiled when the old man that usually ocupied the bench gave the boy munny. He ws always helpfull to the people of hollow bastion, he even helped fund the re-build. Or so she heared. She decided to follow the boy to see if he was going to be any trouble. The town's defence system hadn't activated, so he couldn't be too much of a threat, she doubted he was but followed anyway, staying out of sight on the building's roof tops.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Walkin around town..   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:45 am

He carried his heavy load of equipment and items that he bought from the various stores...He still couldn't believe that some rich old guy gave him 10000 munny...
(OOC:Lol that's a lot!!!Or too much..?!?Makes ya wonder huh..?Like where the hell that old dood got that much munny!!!xD)
In his mouth was a nice and cold sea salt ice cream..Some of it melting and dripping from his chin...
He had a weird feeling though,like someone was watching him...he put away his newly bought stuff and walked cautiously through the streets of hallow bastion....He saw something move in the shadows as he turned through a corner,the street he was on was empty and had no people around,He turned around sharply...
No one there...
He turned around again and as he did he felt something cold nearing him,He moved quickly and rolled out of the way,dropping his sea salt ice cream...In the place where he had been...Glazed with ice...Fortunately that time no people around to see that...
"Magic..?"
He heard a whistle..from a top a fight of stairs there was a guy in a black cloak beckoning him...He got up quickly and gritted his teeth as his turned silver gray...His kingdom key appearing in his hand he rushed up the stairs..
"Hey!!!"He yelled but the cloaked person ran across the floor he had been on and entered a corridor..
Karisu got to the top....As he did another rush of cold,as he saw a blast of frost coming from the hallway and headed toward him..He blocked it instinctively,His hand a frost and stuck to his keyblade...He arched his arm back and pointed it at the person running from the scene..He shouted
"FIRE!!!!"
A red bolt of fire came out of the tip of his keyblade defrosting it,missing his target as he turned a corner,impacting on the wall blackening it..He ran inside the corridor and turned the corner as he did no one was there...He tried to turn around but someone gripped him from behind,Pointing a silver keyblade at him..
"Kinda gullible eh..?Well I didn't expect that from you.."Said the man,
Karisu tried to struggle..
"Dont move..."The man said as he edged his keyblade closer to karisu's neck
He dragged Karisu outside the hallway..Karisu broke free for a second..drawing his keyblade again..
The man thought quickly and slammed his keyblade behind Karisu's head..knocking him out...He dropped to the floor his keyblade slid off the stairs onto the dirt below...
The man teleports Karisu and himself with use of a portal emitted from his hands,off from the place where he stood...disappearing...

Last edited by KarisuShohanichi on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:56 am

Akuma remained on watch and giggled to herself watching the poor boy struggle with his equipment. She noticed he became quite jumpy all of a sudden, she lowered herself o he couldn't see her on the roof. She heared the whistle too. 'Another cloaked guy? Something aint quite right here...' She saw the boy chase after him and she bolted to, following close behind from above. When they ran into the corridor she lept down and skidded into it after them. So close now, but out of sight. She heared a voice around a corner and she sped around just to see the cloaked man dissapear, her keyblades were in her hands and ready to attack, she'd lept forward and was taken along with the dark portal.

(ooc: hope thats ok)
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Inside ansem's study in radiant garden...   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:46 am

The stranger took him to a strange place still unconscious and was kept in sort of a high tech-room,he put him inside the room,Made his way to a control panel and activated a force field to keep karisu inside causing a wall of energy to appear around him preventing his escape,and turned on the security system,programming it to attack anyone else besides himself and Karisu...
"Someone's decided to follow us..."
He said to Karisu although he knew he was still knocked out....
"Let's see what you got..."
And he headed towards the door and walked outside the doorway keyblade in hand..
And was shocked to see a small shadow heartless there...luckily it was easily killed by the security system launching it into the air and exploding...
He gave a small chuckle..
"So he's here too huh..?"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:53 am

Akuma hid in the shadows of the strange looking room, her heart pounding in her chest. She watched the hooded figure put the boy in a force field and leave the room. She moved to look at the boy and tried to figure out how to get him out without hurting him. She heared the familiar sound of a keyblade slicing through darkness and spun around, raising her own blades and advancing towards the hooded figure. "Gotcha this time!" She shouted at him before breaking into a charge, pulling back her blades ready to strike the figure down.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Awake...   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:23 am

Karisu awoke in the room..kinda dazed and really pissed at the guy that knocked him out..He grumbled and gripped the back of his head and slowly stood up...He noticed he was stuck behind a shield....He attempted to touch it but got shocked and quickly reacted to it taking his hand back..He gave a frustrated growl,and drew out his keyblade...and started smashing it against the force field,sparking upon each blow..
Meanwhile..
As the strange keyblade warrior charged at him He quickly reacted and prepared himself to block...The security system nears and prepares to strike the attacker from below..
*In Karisu's prison room*
Karisu kept persisting on smashing the unbreakable wall deflecting his each blow...
A familiar person appears from a dark portal that appeared from nowhere...
"You're..!?!"
The old man looked back and grinned...His body created sort of a shadow of himself and formed the other man with a black helmet covering his face...The old man looked at the machine and started using it...The guy in the helmet however turns to Karisu and stares at him...
"Do I know you..?He had a weird feeling and asked the masked guy...
"...."
No reply...he seemed to have struggled and kinda shook for a bit..
The old man turns back to Karisu...
"Well munny can't get you out of this..."
He pressed a button and the wall around Karisu deactivated..Karisu Hugs the wall,Cautious..
"Who are you..?"He asked the old man..
"Call me Xehanort..and this is my apprentice..well at least for now.."
He said as he turned around his apprentice followed although kinda looked back at Karisu..
"We shall meet again.."And they vanished into a dark portal once more...
Karisu stands there alone..more at ease now..
"I coulda sworn I knew that other guy..."
Then he walked his way out the door...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:28 am

Akuma's sensative ears picked up the movement benieth her and she jumped. She flipped forward and above the hooded figure, both her keyblades pressed to his and she forced down with all her might. Forcing him to bend at the knees. As she came back to the ground she spun in a circle, using bothe her blades and her tail to strike at her opponant with great speed, light sparking from her blades as they moved through the air. "Your machines are fast, but im much quicker." She smirked, thinking to herself of ways to get out of this situation, she heared movement from the room she came from but had to ignore it for now. 'Hold on boy, I'll get you out of here...if I can.'
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Gotta get out of this place...   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:56 am

The Cloaked guy raised up his keyblade and parried her move..
"Grr,wait a sec...?!?"
He turns around and sees his security system goes insane,it starts attacking everything around it charging then striking him in the face and stumble's back,starts avoiding it's efforts by stabbing his keyblade into the floor a beam of light emitted from it as it got farther from him destroying the floor around him...making the system useless where he stood
"Karisu..!!!!"
He said as he vanished quickly through a portal from the floor...
You could hear explosions running throughout the whole city...people's screams could be heard from where they were...the corridors start to fall apart...explosions everywhere...
Karisu dashed through the corridor as quickly as he could.....some heartless appeared which he ignored or occasionally took out out with a slice from a keyblade...
"What the hell is going on...?!?"
He stepped outside and ran through the area quickly...He saw a wall being demolished again as the machines originally built to fix it start destroying it...He jumped through there and ran out into a wide open field....countless heartless greeted him...
"You gotta be kidding me!!!"
He braced himself for this seemingly hopeless fight drawing his keyblade...
"Well here goes nothing!!!"He said as he gave a yell and sliced his way through the horde of heartless....
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:04 am

Akuma was knocked back from the shockwave emmited from this guy's keyblade. She struggled to get up before a piece of the cieling fell down where she was only a moment ago. She looked up to see the boy running and followed him, taking out heartless on the way. She dodged falling debris and avoided more secutity systems, slowly loosing some of her stamina. She reached outside and fought her way beside the boy. "I got your back, just keep running." She swiped and sent a few heartless flying backards clearing a path. "Let's move!"
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: No clue where we're goin..   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:50 am

The man in the cloak amongst the explosions went back to the room where Karisu was to check on him..
"Darn it!!"He exclaimed as he saw the room was empty and started falling apart
"What is HE doing..?!?"He shouted and disappeared from there..
*Meanwhile*
Karisu was startled at the person aiding him....
"Thanks..?"he replied quite awkwardly...
He ran from the heartless mob his keyblade stretched out to his right defeating some as he ran past...
He ran with her towards the crystal covered pathways..as they reached the end,The guy in the black cloak appeared mid-air and aimed his strike with his keyblade towards the strange keyblade wielder...Karisu blocked the incoming blow and countered him with a quick slash at him,sendind him back a bit as he regained his footing..
"What do you want from ME?!?Quit following me everywhere!!!"
The attacker eased his way to his offensive stance...
"You have something I want...!!!"
"What..!?!?I haven't even got anything to do with you!!!
He said as he clashed with him...face to face the cloaked guy said as they struggled...
"You mean you don't remember...?!?"He looked puzzled..
Karisu noticed he eased his offense for a bit and sent his blade upwards...parrying his enemy's keyblade into the air and spun around slashing him across the chest bringing him down..his keyblade as it fell impaled the ground when it met the ground...
As he fell his hood came off revealing his face...
"What..is this..?!?!"Karisu said as he saw the unbelievable sight..
This person looked exactly like him....

Last edited by KarisuShohanichi on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:56 am

Akuma watched the two fight for a moment and spun around to defend herself against the heartless, swinging blow after blow at the onsurge of them. She looked back now an again to make sure the guy didn't need her help, he looked like he was struggling but she thought he'd be ok. "DAMNIT!" she cursed as a heartless scratched at her cave down her right eye. She hissed and sent it flying back to the others. She was getting tired now and her moves slowed down, she looked again to see the guy with his hood down and stared in shock. She just about managed to parry another attack and kept fighting, swinging both her blades at the gathering darkness.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Who is he..?!?   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 am

He couldn't speak as he stared at him...
"Why do you look like me..?"
The guy glared at him..
"I'm a nobody..."
"A nobody..?What's that..?"
He became annoyed...
"Grr...There's no time for that...!!"
He quickly dashed towards towards his keyblade stuck to the floor...And grabbed it and readied himself to fight Karisu..
"You have MY heart!!!!And I want it BACK!!!
He charged at Karisu and traded blows with him, but no damage inflicted on them since each blow was being countered with another,the two seems like an even match...
"How could I possibly HAVE your HEART?!?!"
"Stop lying!!!!I know you have it!!!"
They were about to trade blows when...
The ground shook and both of them fell to their feet,the sky turned dark....Shining lights fill the sky,gathering until it forms a heart...
"He's planing to destroy this world...and take all the hearts with him.."Says the cloaked guy..
"We have no time for this..!!!!We have to do something...!!!"Karisu said as he ran towards the direction where he was headed...
"You idiot!!!You can't take him on ALONE!!!"The guy ran after him...
Karisu reaches there first...he sees Xehanort and his apprentice...
"What took you so long...?"
He said beckoning him as he drew his sinister looking keyblade..His apprentice stands beside him..
The cloaked guy catches up...out of breath...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:36 am

(ooc: wow wow wow slow down, we dont want to rush straight into this, and it will take alot of time for xeanort to open kingdom hearts for one and again to move the worlds. I'll let this happen for now but nothing else this big can happen for a while k?)

Akuma fell to her back and saw the heart shaped moon in the sky. It looked familiar though she knew she had never seen it before. "What the?" She looked down and saw the boy and his doupplganger runnign towards something and she jumped back to her feet, chasing after them. The heartless were scattering and she only had to swipe a few away, she felt a hot trickle on her cheek, raising a hand she felt the wet stickyness under her eye but couldn't see it, moving her hand slightly she saw with her left eye it was blood. "Damn!" She growled and kept running, this wasn't really the time to be worrying about such small wounds. She cought up with the boys and stared up at the old guy. She didn't quite believe what she was seeing and stumbled slightly, regaining balance on her heaven key. "What the?.."
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Facing the enemy..   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:46 am

(Sorry Akuma,just so excited!!!Anyways it's just the hearts of hollow bastion so...and it was a sudden thing for them,the city in being destroyed,security system down,heartless return...you know..!?! just watch and see..I have a new idea)

Karisu stood there...beholding the awesome sight of many hearts coming into one...
"Beautiful isn't it?...a suddden return of the heartless,catches people off guard..and just like that..."
He turns to look up at the sight.."The hearts of this world formed into ONE kingdom hearts!!!"
"Why are you doing this..!?!?"
"Well to tell you the truth...I need kingdom hearts to regain my power,my vitality...for now I only have a quarter or so of my power...even relying on some boy's body to use the keyblade for a prolonged period time..."He explained...
"GET TO THE POINT!!!"Karisu shouted..
"No need to raise your voice,haha.."Xehanort answered...
"To continue...I shall use the kingdom hearts power to gain unmeasurable amounts of power,but this is not even the beginning... "
He raised his hands and an evil spark came from it...hitting the kingdom heart straight in the middle...The spectacle in the sky suddenly has a dark sinister coloration on it,slowly tainting every part of it...
"What are you doing..?!?"The area around the whole city...this entire world starts turning dark...
"I am eclipsing the light which comes from kingdom hearts...leaving only DARKNESS,the one thing I truly need,Power..coming from all the hatred and anger of all these useless people!!!!"
He jumped into the air along with his apprentice....
"Look at all of them...all ignorant and still refuse to give into darkness...their struggling will only delay their demise..."
He said as he gazed upon the townspeople...all under so much suffering...
Karisu stood there his head down....
"All these people....Everyone of them...being used just for your own selfish needs for POWER!!!!?!"
"What could you possibly do about it..?Your mastery of your keyblade is pityful...you won't last a second...."xehanort laughed..
"I'll SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO!!!!"
He rushed towards xehanort,his eyes blazing with his silverish-gray turned eyes.Keyblade held behind him...
"How stupid...a frontal attack is suicide...and to think I almost chose you..."
Xehanort pointed his dark keyblade at him and sent out a huge surge of lightning at him...Karisu still charging gave a battle cry....
Suddenly his look alike rushed in front of Karisu pushed him out of the way and launched a counter surge of electricity from his keyblade at the incoming torrent...On impact,a sparking collision...lightning scatters throughout the area...
"You seem to be highly skilled with magic I see....."Xehanort putting his hands together for a short applause..clearly impressed...
"He's right you know..?That really was very stupid..."He said as he looked down at Karisu's priceless look of shock
He snaps out of it.."Why are you helping me anyways..?!?!I thought you wanted your heart from me...?!?"
"If you were to die..I'll have a harder time finding my hearts again..."He said as he gave a smirk..
Karisu got up slowly..."Hmmp...fine then.."
Suddenly xehanort's apprentice rushed towards Karisu's ally..
Luckily Karisu got there first and counter blocked it...spinning around to counter attack but his enemy lunges back to avoid it...
"I'll take this guy...you take on Xehanort..."He tells his clone...
"Fine..." He brings his keyblade to his side...
"This is getting interesting..."Xehanort says...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Akuma wiped the blood off her face and stood up tall, raising both her keyblades, each of them starting to glow brightly, her tail was raised and she crouched, preparing to leap at xehanort. With all the power she had she pounced forward, rising higher than he was and brought both her keyblades down in a brutal swipe, leaving trails of light in their wake. "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU CAME FROM BUT I WILL SEND YOU INTO THE DARKNESS MYSELF TO PROTECT THIS TOWN!" She yelled at him, her expression contorted with anger.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Karisu stood there as he watched the fierce keyblade warrior leaped at xehanort.....
Xehanort swung his key back and pointed back at her.out from his blade came a deadly blast of ice....
Karisu and his copy could only stand and watch as he came for them next..
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Akuma's eye widened as the frost hit her legs and spred up to he middle. She yelped in pain and as she began to fall gave one last swing of her heaven key, cutting at Xeanort but strangely the bladde went right through him. Confused and frozen up to her chest now she struggled to turn around but landed on her back, causing a small crater in the ground. Her tail was the only thing left unfrozen and twitching like crazy.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Defeated..?   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Karisu watched in horror as his ally froze before his eyes...
"That was quite strange..."Xehanort said to himself examining his body...His apprentice landed on the ground nearby...
Karisu glared at him,"Grr...You're mine!!!"He charged at the helmeted figure,his block to it...kinda hesitant,the two clashed and fought each other around the area Karisu clearly being the superior at the moment...
Xehanort launced a flame at Karisu..
His cloaked ally at the moment lunged and deflected the bolt..almost hitting xehanort as it bounced back but he dodged with a lean to his side..
"Your fight is with me remember..?!?"
"Very well..."
He pointed at him and launched a huge surge of flame at him,endangering the frozen one beside him,he quickly countered with a torrent of is own..the two...clashed in a battle of magic....
Karisu knocked down his enemy close to a cliff side his keyblade knocked away from him lies behind Karisu...hanging on for his life..
"This is it for you.."He raised his keyblade above him pointed downwards...
With one hand he motioned to his blade..
It raised quickly behind Karisu..He turned to face it...It knocked him of the cliff....
Karis thought quickly and stuck his keyblade to his opponent's side...
"Magnera!!!!"
His blade now magically stuck to his opponent brings him down with him down the jagged rocky sided cliff.....
"Kaisu!!!"His doppelganger shouted...He broke away from the clash of flames..running near the side of the cliff...
xehanort launched his key towards him..aflame which knocked him back to the ground skidding on the earth a few meters...
"Your fight is with me remember..?"Xehanort mocked..
"Gr.."He launched a blast of flame at him..Xehanort summoned a dark force field around him...negating all his efforts...
"It seems your magic isn't as strong as you thought....you shall stay there as you await your clone's demise..."
"Darn it..."He launched countless blasts of magic at the wall...hoping it would work...
As the two fell off the cliff...his enemy landing to the stony ground not harmed much,for he had been wearing armor..
Karisu however...had cuts and bruises all over his body..his uniform..all messed up.. had been bleeding apparently from the inside...
He struggled to reach for his keyblade...his vision going dim..
His opponent got up quickly...nearing him to finish his misery..
"I have to hurry!!!"
His look alike said...he had a small flame surrounded by a spherical force filed generated from his keyblade...
He aimed it at Xehanort.....it went towards at the force field....colliding with it...his spherical field burst...creating a hole for the flame to go through and impact on xehanort..
"Argh....!!!"His wall breaks...
"It seems YOUR magic isn't as strong as you thought!!!"He blasted more magic at the weary old man...
Xehanort taking every blow...it seems losing energy upon every hit...
Below the cliff...HIs apprentice holds his head in pain...a nd falls to his knees......
He gets up and looks around him...
He is shocked to see Karisu's dying body on the ground...
He quickly raises his keyblade emitting a green light...it falls on Karisu,healing all of his injuries...
Karisu comes back in focus getting up and launching his blade at him...Xehanort's apprentice put a shield around him..
"Listen...I am being controlled by that man....once he eclipses this world's heart he will regain his original power's of darkness...eventually possing my body entirely as his own.new body...I don't want any of this...you may have forgotten but I am your...bro-......"
He grips his head in pain.....hears his master calling upon him....
with one last look at karisu he struggled to say.."Help...m..me..."
And launched back into the air and up the cliff beside his master...
Karisu...stuck at the bottom of it all starts running up the wall side...
The heart of this world...nearing full eclipse...
"It is time..."Xehanort bursts with an aura of darkness...fusioning with his apprentice..drawing all the darkness left by the kingdom heart...
His apprentice body levitates there....holding both their keeyblades... raises his hands beckoning something...
Karisu jumped from the cliff side towards him....
The ground shook and out came a torrent of keyblades from it protecting him hitting Karisu and falling to the ground beside his clone...apparently out of steam as well...
Xehanort called upon the wave of keyblades impacting upon the fallen warriors then dicing the ground pummeling it to pieces.....
"I shall spare you for now...."
Afterwards...he disappears....along with the eclipsed heart..
The warriors among rubble and ruin unconcious...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:50 pm

It was dark by the time Akuma could move again, dripping wet from the melted ice. Shivering she sat up and looked around, seeing a pile of earth to her side she moved towards it, a little unsteady on numb legs. She called out a few times and looked around to see the guys laying there. "Damnit if you guys are dead im never going to forgive myself..." She shook her head and moved close pulling the bodies into a sitting position side by side. Taking a bottle of water from her belt's pouch she splashed their faces. "HEY Wakey wakey!" She checked each of them for injuries and found nothing major. A few bruises and scrapes here and there luckaly.
Back to top Go down
KarisuShohanichi

KarisuShohanichi

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:30 pm

He felt a splashing of something wet on his face,he coughed a bit choking on some...coming back to his senses...although he felt like crap at the moment...He saw the female keyblader stand above him...his clone at his left still unconscious......
He coughed again and said.."Thanks a lot....what is your name again?I don't think I ever asked for your name.."
He asked the person...
Back to top Go down
Xunxeus

Xunxeus

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:48 pm

The tall man had appeared just before their fight had ended, his portal of darkness opening just as Xehanort had disappeared. Staring down the cliff face, he spotted the two warriors. Laughing to himself, he rubbed his gloved hand against the chin of his cloak, pondering for a second. Would he cause trouble for these already damaged heroes, or would he simply leave them alone. As he came to a decision he slid a fan out from his sleeve, the handle hidden under his cloak. He quickly slashed the air, sending a pressurized sphere of air that would knock them to their feet at best, just to get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Akuma

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:30 am

"I'm..Aku.." Akuma started but she looked up to see a cloaked figure standing above them and saw his attack. She lunged forward and covered the boy in front of her and his clone protectively. The ball of wind hit her back and dispersed, leaving a few tears and cuts. Looking up again she lept up towards the intruder and summoned her keyblades to her hands. Leading with her sun key Akuma swiped sideways at this man and sent light sparks towards him.
Back to top Go down
Xunxeus

Xunxeus

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:26 pm

through a small burst of air under his feet, Xunxeus was propelled high into the air, easily avoiding what might've been a scarring hit. Keeping himself held in the air through his control of it, he gave a light soft laughter. Pointing towards the female that had attacked him he shouted "Quite quick to the draw, can you keep up your swiftness?". Suddenly he flicked both hands forward to the female, sending at least twenty neon green swords of condensed air towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crossing paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing paths   Crossing paths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossing paths
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse of the hearts :: Home worlds :: Hollow Bastion/Radient gardens-
Jump to: